WOKE YOGA SUNDAYS | Humboldt
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga means to create union: within ourselves & a sense of oneness with everyone & everything. Higher consciousness is the foundation of yoga practice. When we are trapped within self-centered thoughts and emotions, we cannot fully contribute to the world or be a part of change.
Join the Humboldt community & Woke Team as we UNITE for a peaceful 60-minute yoga class in the park.
A few important things:
- This class & a yoga mat is FREE for attendees/students residing within the Humboldt Park community; if this is you - please reach out to us!
- For attendees/studies residing outside the Humboldt Park community; a donation reserves your class
- Please select 1 ticket / event registration per person. Thank you!
- 100% of donation proceeds from WOKEYOGASUNDAYS fund the actions on our ROADMAP; we'll continue transparently sharing financial updates here & Instagram
- An instructor will be assigned to this class & will reach out personally within the next 2 days with a welcome & details!
- Woke Chicago is a non-profit 501c3 organization & not affiliated with any religious or political groups
We can't wait to see you + your good vibes at #WOKEYOGASUNDAYS
Woke Chicago is a virtually organized group of individuals brought together after witnessing the impacts of COVID-19 to Black Americans and the unaddressed racial injustice in America. We are not-for-profit start-up initiated to elevate voices in disempowered communities; we'll start this work by improving access to the transformational effects of yoga, meditation, & self care practice in Chicago's opportunity zone neighborhoods.
- Sold Out$20 Donation | Woke Yoga Class$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- $30 Donation | WOKE Yoga Class$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- $40 Donation | WOKE Yoga Class$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Sold Out$50 Donation | Woke Yoga Class$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0